1. Flying Time -- About 15 minutes flight time and about 3 hours charge time. Control distance about 300 meters.
2. IOC and GPS System -- Maximum flight speed 10m/s. Two flight control modes,including position hold. With the built-in MX autopilot system plus a GPS module, the Auto-Pathfinder has GPS Attitude and Attitude Control Mode. Pilots can switch between the two modes to achieve a particular flight experience. Stable,yet agile performance,easy to fly.
3. Uncontrolled Return/ A Return Key -- Auto-Pathfinder also has the failsafe function of the MX autopilot system. This means when the communication between the Mx Controller and the transmitter is disconnected, the outputs of all command sticks from controller will go to the center position. If the GPS signal is good enough, the system will automatically trigger Return To Home and will land safely.
4. Low voltage protection -- Auto-Pathfinder also has two levels of low voltage protection, a function of the MX autopilot system. It prevents your multi-rotor from crashing or other harmful consequences caused by low battery voltage. In the first level of protection, the LED indicator blinks and makes a sound of "Bi-Bi-Bi" to warn you. In the second level protection the system will trigger the Auto-Pathfinder to land automatically.
5. Vedio -- You can watch a vedio by this website : http://player.youku.com/player.php/sid/XOTIzNTQyMTE2/v.swf .