This is a pre-color assembly battleship model kits.
1:2000 scale version of USS aircraft carriers "Lexington" and "Saratoga" .
* The assembly of this battleship model kits employs small parts, which means that it is strictly prohibited for use or play by children under three years old.
* In line with this, the assembly is suitable for use by children who are at least 12-14 years old.
Detailed Assembly Instructions
* Using a sharp edge (knife. chisel. scalpel), cut the product into approprtate parts depending on your assembly design language.
* Assembly the pieces from "1"above according to the attached instructions.
* Do not include parts number 7 and 7 when joining the battleship base for a waterline simulation model.
* Remember to use tweezers when working with small parts .The package contains both the "Lexington" aircraft carrier assembly diagram and the "Saratoga" aircraft carrier assembly diagram.
* Do not assemble the battleship case part if you're going to use in a waterline simulation model.
How to work with the cartoon plate
* Fold up the cartoon plate as shown by the green arrow diagram.
* Place the pre-worked full model on the cartoon plate to complete the assembly process.
This Aircraft Carrier has two Carrier-based Aircraft: Lexington CV-2, Saratoga CV-3
58 pieces molded in color for each model Aircraft Carrier
"Lexington" Aircraft Carrier using LEX words of the deck and chimney, "Saratoga" using SARA words of deck and chimney to install.
You can choose not to install the ship bottom, as a waterline model simulation sea display
Put the full Aircraft Carrier into the base support of plastic girl.